Dec. 7 [Wed] - 8 [Thu]
INTEX OSAKA Hall 3
Visitor registration on the website is required to visit the exhibition.
Please click the “Visitor Registration” button to pre-register for the show. After registering, your visitor pass will be send to your registered email so, please be sure to print out and bring it on the day of your visit.
Please register for the show by clicking the “Visitor Registration” button.
Your visitor pass will be send to your email address. Please be sure to print and bring it on the day of your visit.
On the day of the exhibition, please fold your visitor pass into the pass case distributed at the entrance of the venue and present the QR code to the information staff to enter the venue.
- The registered information will be used for the purpose of providing information on related exhibitions and events to be held by the organizer and the secretariat in the future.
- The organizer and secretariat may take photographs at the venue and use them in related broadcasts, advertisements, printing, products, various media (websites, various SNS, etc.), and all other media. Visitors shall not make any claims regarding portrait rights, even if their portraits or other likenesses are captured on film.
- All product transactions at the exhibition are to be conducted at the discretion and responsibility of each business. The secretariat will not be held responsible for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the exhibitor.
- If you do not bring your visitor pass on the day of your visit, you will need to register again at the registration office and print out a visitor pass. It may take some time, so please register and print your visitor pass in advance.
- Please read the “Preventive Measures against Infection with the New Coronavirus” page and cooperate with us in preventing infection. In the event of an outbreak of infection, the minimum necessary personal information of exhibition participants may be disclosed at the request of government agencies and local authorities for reasons such as identifying the route of infection.
- This exhibition is a business meeting exhibition. Please note that the general public is not allowed to enter.